MCINN is gratefully acknowledged for financial support, project nos. CTQ/BU-015672-CO-O1-02, CTQ/BQU-2005-08123-CO2-02, MAT2006-01997, CTQ/PPQ-2007-61126, Factoría de Cristalización Consolider Ingenio 2010 and the Catalan Government (2005SGR-00036)as well as FEDER fundings. J.C. thanks the University of Valencia for a Mobility Program grant to cover his stay as Invited Professor in Valencia. The authors thankfully acknowledge the computer resources, technical expertise, and assistance provided by the Barcelona Supercomputing Center (Centro Nacional de Supercomputación) and SCTs-Universidad de Oviedo)
A Ferromagnetic [Cu3(OH)2]4+ Cluster Formed inside a Tritopic Nonaazapyridinophane: Crystal Structure and Solution Studies†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 33, pages 6171–6174, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
González-Alvarez, A., Alfonso, I., Cano, J., Díaz, P., Gotor, V., Gotor-Fernández, V., García-España, E., García-Granda, S., Jiménez, Hermas R. and Lloret, F. (2009), A Ferromagnetic [Cu3(OH)2]4+ Cluster Formed inside a Tritopic Nonaazapyridinophane: Crystal Structure and Solution Studies. Angew. Chem., 121: 6171–6174. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901888
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2009
- MCINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ/BU-015672-CO-O1-02, CTQ/BQU-2005-08123-CO2-02, MAT2006-01997, CTQ/PPQ-2007-61126
- Factoría de Cristalización Consolider Ingenio 2010
- Catalan Government. Grant Number: 2005SGR-00036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!