This work was supported partly by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Nos. 20675002 and 20⋅8746) from MEXT (Japan). We thank Prof. Dr. Kenji Ogino (TUAT) for the measurement of fluorescence spectra, Dr. Katsuya Maeyama (TUAT) for the measurement of UV spectra, and Takuya Osaka (TUAT) for his preliminary experiment. We also thank Takasago International Corporation for the gift of segphos [(4,4‘-bi-1,3-benzodioxole)-5,5‘-diylbis(diphenylphosphine)] and H8-binap (2,2′-bis(diphenylphosphanyl)-1,1′-binaphthyl), and Umicore for generous support in supplying the rhodium complex.
One-Step Construction of Five Successive Rings by Rhodium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Double [2+2+2] Cycloaddition: Enantioenriched Helicene-Like Molecules†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 30, pages 5578–5581, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Tanaka, K., Fukawa, N., Suda, T. and Noguchi, K. (2009), One-Step Construction of Five Successive Rings by Rhodium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Double [2+2+2] Cycloaddition: Enantioenriched Helicene-Like Molecules. Angew. Chem., 121: 5578–5581. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901962
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2009
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!