This work was supported by NSFC (No. 20821001 and 20531070) and the “973 Project” (2007CB815302).
A Highly Connected Porous Coordination Polymer with Unusual Channel Structure and Sorption Properties†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 29, pages 5391–5394, July 6, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-B., Zhang, W.-X., Feng, F.-Y., Zhang, J.-P. and Chen, X.-M. (2009), A Highly Connected Porous Coordination Polymer with Unusual Channel Structure and Sorption Properties. Angew. Chem., 121: 5391–5394. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901964
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2009
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20821001, 20531070
- 973 Project. Grant Number: 2007CB815302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!