This research was partially supported by the Global COE Program (Chemistry) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (JSPS). K.M. is also grateful for a JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Hydrogen-Bond Control in Axially Chiral Styrenes: Selective Synthesis of Enantiomerically Pure C2-Symmetric Paracyclophanes†
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 31, pages 5748–5751, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
Mori, K., Ohmori, K. and Suzuki, K. (2009), Hydrogen-Bond Control in Axially Chiral Styrenes: Selective Synthesis of Enantiomerically Pure C2-Symmetric Paracyclophanes. Angew. Chem., 121: 5748–5751. doi: 10.1002/ange.200901974
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!