This work was supported by grants from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region (Project No. 404108) and the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Nickel-Catalyzed Three-Component [2+2+2] Cycloaddition Reaction of Arynes, Alkenes, and Alkynes†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 31, pages 5839–5842, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
Qiu, Z. and Xie, Z. (2009), Nickel-Catalyzed Three-Component [2+2+2] Cycloaddition Reaction of Arynes, Alkenes, and Alkynes. Angew. Chem., 121: 5839–5842. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902006
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2009
- Hong Kong Special Administration Region. Grant Number: 404108
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!