We thank Prof. Graziano Guella for samples and NMR spectra of vannusals A and B, and for helpful discussions. We also thank Dr. D. H. Huang, Dr. G. Siuzdak, and Dr. R. Chadha for NMR spectroscopic, mass spectroscopic, and X-ray crystallographic assistance, respectively. Financial support for this work was provided by the NSF (fellowship to A.O.), the Skaggs Institute for Research, and a grant from the National Institutes of Health (USA). We thank Prof. Y. Iwabuchi and Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. for generous gifts of AZADO and 1-Me-AZADO catalysts.
The True Structures of the Vannusals, Part 1: Initial Forays into Suspected Structures and Intelligence Gathering†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 31, pages 5752–5757, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C., Zhang, H. and Ortiz, A. (2009), The True Structures of the Vannusals, Part 1: Initial Forays into Suspected Structures and Intelligence Gathering. Angew. Chem., 121: 5752–5757. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902028
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2009
- Skaggs Institute for Research
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!