This work was supported by the Spanish MCINN (CTQ2006-01345/BQU, CTQ2006-01080), La Marató de TV3 foundation (Ref: 050931), Generalitat de Catalunya (DURSI 2005-SGR-00698), and ESF (project COST CM0701). X.G. acknowledges the I3P-CSIC predoctoral scholarship program. J.A.C. acknowledges the French foundation Vaincre Les Maladies Lysosomales for a postdoctoral fellowship. We thank Prof. Wolf-Dieter Fessner, Prof. Georg A. Sprenger, and Dr. Thierry Gefflaut for their helpful advice and fruitful discussions.
Asymmetric Self- and Cross-Aldol Reactions of Glycolaldehyde Catalyzed by D-Fructose-6-phosphate Aldolase†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 30, pages 5629–5633, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Garrabou, X., Castillo, José A., Guérard-Hélaine, C., Parella, T., Joglar, J., Lemaire, M. and Clapés, P. (2009), Asymmetric Self- and Cross-Aldol Reactions of Glycolaldehyde Catalyzed by D-Fructose-6-phosphate Aldolase. Angew. Chem., 121: 5629–5633. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902065
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2009
- Spanish MCINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2006-01345/BQU, CTQ2006-01080
- La Marató de TV3 foundation. Grant Number: 050931
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: DURSI 2005-SGR-00698
- ESF. Grant Number: COST CM0701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!