UMN Undergraduate Research, 2007–2008.
Chemoselectivity in Catalytic CC and CH Bond Activation: Controlling Intermolecular Carboacylation and Hydroarylation of Alkenes†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 33, pages 6237–6239, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Wentzel, Michael T., Reddy, V., Hyster, Todd K. and Douglas, Christopher J. (2009), Chemoselectivity in Catalytic CC and CH Bond Activation: Controlling Intermolecular Carboacylation and Hydroarylation of Alkenes. Angew. Chem., 121: 6237–6239. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902215
We acknowledge the donors of the ACS Petroleum Research Fund for partial support (47565-G1). We thank Dr. Letitia Yao (NMR spectroscopy), Matthew Meyer and Jacob Schmidt (mass spectrometry), and UMN (start-up funds).
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2009
- ACS Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 47565-G1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!