We are grateful to the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the Swedish Research Council, and AstraZeneca for financial support and we acknowledge the EU for financing a Short Term Scientific Mission within the COST D40 program of P.-F.L. We thank Prof. Dr. S. L. Buchwald for kindly sharing unpublished data and for alerting us to his findings of the cross-coupling activity of ppm amounts of Cu2O. We also thank Prof. Dr. R. Dronskowski and L. Stork (Institute for Inorganic Chemistry, RWTH Aachen University) for substrate analyses by atom absorption spectroscopy and Dr. E. Zuidema, I. Thomé, J. Bonnamour and A. Beyer for stimulating discussions and performing various control experiments.
Copper-Catalyzed Cross-Couplings with Part-per-Million Catalyst Loadings†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 31, pages 5801–5803, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
Larsson, P.-F., Correa, A., Carril, M., Norrby, P.-O. and Bolm, C. (2009), Copper-Catalyzed Cross-Couplings with Part-per-Million Catalyst Loadings. Angew. Chem., 121: 5801–5803. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902236
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2009
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!