C.B. is grateful to the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for the financial support and thanks Prof. Dr. R. Dronskowski and L. Stork (Institute for Inorganic Chemistry, RWTH Aachen University) for substrate analyses by atom absorption spectroscopy. S.L.B. acknowledges the National Institutes of Health (GM46059 and 58160). We also thank Dr. A. Klapars and Prof. Dr. J. Antilla for insightful comments. Further, we are indebted to B. Fors and Dr. R. Martin for experimental results and Prof. Dr. A. Fürstner (MPI, Mülheim (Germany)) and Prof. Dr. M. Beller (LIKAT, Rostock (Germany)) for performing control experiments.
On the Role of Metal Contaminants in Catalyses with FeCl3†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 31, pages 5694–5695, July 20, 2009
How to Cite
Buchwald, Stephen L. and Bolm, C. (2009), On the Role of Metal Contaminants in Catalyses with FeCl3. Angew. Chem., 121: 5694–5695. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902237
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2009
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM46059, 58160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!