This work was supported by the MEC (projects CTQ2004-02869, Consolider Ingenio 2010 Grant CSD2006-0003, predoctoral fellowships to E.J.-N, M.R., C.R.S., Juan de la Cierva Contract to T.L.), and the ICIQ Foundation. We also thank Dr. J. Benet-Buchholz and E. Escudero-Adán (X-ray diffraction unit, ICIQ) for the structures of 2 f, 7 f, and 22 a.
Evolution of Propargyl Ethers into Allylgold Cations in the Cyclization of Enynes†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 33, pages 6268–6271, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Jiménez-Núñez, E., Raducan, M., Lauterbach, T., Molawi, K., Solorio, César R. and Echavarren, Antonio M. (2009), Evolution of Propargyl Ethers into Allylgold Cations in the Cyclization of Enynes. Angew. Chem., 121: 6268–6271. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902248
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2009
- MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ2004-02869, CSD2006-0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!