This work was financially supported by the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 20701006), the Foundation for Excellent Youth of Jilin, China (no. 20070103), and the Ph.D. Station Foundation of Ministry of Education for New Teachers (no. 20070200014/20070200015). We thank Prof. X. M. Chen of Sun Yat-Sen University for assistance with adsorption experiments and three referees for their helpful comments.
Bottom-Up Synthesis of Porous Coordination Frameworks: Apical Substitution of a Pentanuclear Tetrahedral Precursor†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 29, pages 5395–5399, July 6, 2009
How to Cite
Wang, X.-L., Qin, C., Wu, S.-X., Shao, K.-Z., Lan, Y.-Q., Wang, S., Zhu, D.-X., Su, Z.-M. and Wang, E.-B. (2009), Bottom-Up Synthesis of Porous Coordination Frameworks: Apical Substitution of a Pentanuclear Tetrahedral Precursor. Angew. Chem., 121: 5395–5399. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902274
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20701006
- Foundation for Excellent Youth of Jilin, China. Grant Number: 20070103
- Ministry of Education for New Teachers. Grant Numbers: 20070200014, 20070200015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!