We are grateful to the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for financial support. C.D. thanks the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes for a doctoral scholarship, and J.O.B. thanks the Max Weber Programm for an undergraduate scholarship.
From the Selective Cleavage of the Si-O-Si Bond in Disiloxanes to Zwitterionic, Water-Stable Zinc Silanolates†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8218–8221, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Däschlein, C., Bauer, Jonathan O. and Strohmann, C. (2009), From the Selective Cleavage of the Si-O-Si Bond in Disiloxanes to Zwitterionic, Water-Stable Zinc Silanolates. Angew. Chem., 121: 8218–8221. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902318
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!