Financial support for this work was provided in part by the National Institutes of Health and Purdue University.
A Symmetry-Based Concise Formal Synthesis of Platencin, a Novel Lead against “Superbugs”†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 29, pages 5476–5479, July 6, 2009
How to Cite
Ghosh, Arun K. and Xi, K. (2009), A Symmetry-Based Concise Formal Synthesis of Platencin, a Novel Lead against “Superbugs”. Angew. Chem., 121: 5476–5479. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902338
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2009
- National Institutes of Health
- Purdue University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!