Financial support from the NSF (CHE 0808825) and Rhodia Inc. are gratefully acknowledged.
Nonmetal-Mediated Fragmentation of P4: Isolation of P1 and P2 Bis(carbene) Adducts†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 30, pages 5638–5641, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Back, O., Kuchenbeiser, G., Donnadieu, B. and Bertrand, G. (2009), Nonmetal-Mediated Fragmentation of P4: Isolation of P1 and P2 Bis(carbene) Adducts. Angew. Chem., 121: 5638–5641. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902344
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 0808825
- Rhodia Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!