We thank Brigham Young University and the National Institutes of Health (GM70483) for support of this work. We also thank Prof. Hiroshi Morita of Hoshi University for providing an analytical sample of celogentin C and Joshua W. Robinson for assistance in preparing compound 2.
Total Synthesis of Celogentin C†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 33, pages 6220–6223, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Ma, B., Litvinov, Dmitry N., He, L., Banerjee, B. and Castle, Steven L. (2009), Total Synthesis of Celogentin C. Angew. Chem., 121: 6220–6223. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902425
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM70483
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!