This work was supported by the Royal Society (UK), the Slovenian Research Agency (P1-0242 and J1-0986), a Grant-in-Aid for Priority Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan, and the European Community (EU-NMR, contract no. RII3-026145). The authors also acknowledge support from the Global COE Program “Integrated Materials Science” (NoB- 09) and COST MP0802.
Design of a G-Quadruplex Topology through Glycosidic Bond Angles†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 48, pages 9331–9334, November 16, 2009
How to Cite
Webba da Silva, M., Trajkovski, M., Sannohe, Y., Ma'ani Hessari, N., Sugiyama, H. and Plavec, J. (2009), Design of a G-Quadruplex Topology through Glycosidic Bond Angles. Angew. Chem., 121: 9331–9334. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902454
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2009
- the Royal Society (UK)
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Numbers: P1-0242, J1-0986
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
- European Community. Grant Number: RII3-026145
- Global COE Program. Grant Number: NoB- 09
- COST. Grant Number: MP0802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!