We thank Y. Sakaguchi and J. Nakamura of DKSH Japan K.K. for ITC measurements. This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid from MEXT of Japan and the Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation.
Induced-Fit Formation of a Tetrameric Organic Capsule Consisting of Hexagram-Shaped Amphiphile Molecules†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 38, pages 7140–7143, September 7, 2009
How to Cite
Hiraoka, S., Harano, K., Nakamura, T., Shiro, M. and Shionoya, M. (2009), Induced-Fit Formation of a Tetrameric Organic Capsule Consisting of Hexagram-Shaped Amphiphile Molecules. Angew. Chem., 121: 7140–7143. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902652
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2009
- Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!