We are grateful to Dr. Benjamin Hafensteiner, Dr. Carlos Guerrero, and Dr. Narendra Ambhaikar for preliminary work, and to Prof. Jin-Quan Yu for insightful discussions. Financial support for this work was provided by Bristol-Myers Squibb, the NIH (Grant CA134785 and a postdoctoral fellowship to M.R.L. GM082092-02), and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (postdoctoral fellowship to C.A.L.).
Direct, Chemoselective N-tert-Prenylation of Indoles by CH Functionalization†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 38, pages 7159–7163, September 7, 2009
How to Cite
Luzung, Michael R., Lewis, Chad A. and Baran, Phil S. (2009), Direct, Chemoselective N-tert-Prenylation of Indoles by CH Functionalization. Angew. Chem., 121: 7159–7163. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902761
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2009
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!