We are grateful to Dr. Benjamin Hafensteiner, Dr. Carlos Guerrero, and Dr. Narendra Ambhaikar for preliminary work, and to Prof. Jin-Quan Yu for insightful discussions. Financial support for this work was provided by Bristol-Myers Squibb, the NIH (Grant CA134785 and a postdoctoral fellowship to M.R.L. GM082092-02), and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (postdoctoral fellowship to C.A.L.).
Direct, Chemoselective N-tert-Prenylation of Indoles by CH Functionalization†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 38, pages 7159–7163, September 7, 2009
How to Cite
Luzung, Michael R., Lewis, Chad A. and Baran, Phil S. (2009), Direct, Chemoselective N-tert-Prenylation of Indoles by CH Functionalization. Angew. Chem., 121: 7159–7163. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902761
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2009
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!