Funding from MEC (CTQ2008-00418/BQU, CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010 CDS2007-00010 NANOCIENCIA MOLECULAR), ESF-MEC (MAT2006-28180-E, SOHYDS), COST Action D35, and CAM (S-0505/PPQ/000225) is acknowledged. This work was also supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through SFB583, DFG (GU 517/4-1), FCI, and the Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy. We would like to acknowledge Dr. Carmen Atienza Castellanos for the electrochemistry studies.
Modulating Electronic Interactions between Closely Spaced Complementary π Surfaces with Different Outcomes: Regio- and Diastereomerically Pure Subphthalocyanine–C60 Tris Adducts†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8176–8180, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
González-Rodríguez, D., Carbonell, E., Guldi, Dirk M. and Torres, T. (2009), Modulating Electronic Interactions between Closely Spaced Complementary π Surfaces with Different Outcomes: Regio- and Diastereomerically Pure Subphthalocyanine–C60 Tris Adducts. Angew. Chem., 121: 8176–8180. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902767
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2009
- MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2008-00418/BQU
- ESF-MEC. Grant Number: MAT2006-28180-E
- COST Action
- CAM. Grant Number: S-0505/PPQ/000225
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: GU 517/4-1
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!