We thank IDRIS at Orsay, CINES at Montpellier (project 609), and PSMN at Lyon for CPU time and assistance. We also acknowledge the ANR SIRE contract (ANR-06-CIS-014) and IDECAT network for financial support.
Fast Prediction of Selectivity in Heterogeneous Catalysis from Extended Brønsted–Evans–Polanyi Relations: A Theoretical Insight†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 47, pages 9140–9142, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Loffreda, D., Delbecq, F., Vigné, F. and Sautet, P. (2009), Fast Prediction of Selectivity in Heterogeneous Catalysis from Extended Brønsted–Evans–Polanyi Relations: A Theoretical Insight. Angew. Chem., 121: 9140–9142. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902800
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2009
- ANR SIRE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!