This work was supported by a Korea Research Foundation Grant (Basic Research Promotion Fund, KRF-2005-084-C00020), and by the SRC program of MOST/KOSEF through the Center for Intelligent Nano-Bio Materials (grant: R11-2005-008-00000-0).
Highly Selective CO2 Capture in Flexible 3D Coordination Polymer Networks†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 37, pages 6997–7001, September 1, 2009
How to Cite
Choi, H.-S. and Suh, M. (2009), Highly Selective CO2 Capture in Flexible 3D Coordination Polymer Networks. Angew. Chem., 121: 6997–7001. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902836
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2009
- Korea Research Foundation Grant. Grant Number: KRF-2005-084-C00020
- MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2005-008-00000-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!