This research was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan.
Molybdenum(0)-Promoted Carbonylative Cyclization of o-Haloaryl- and β-Haloalkenylimine Derivatives by Oxidative Addition of a Carbon(sp2)Halogen Bond: Preparation of Two Types of γ-Lactams†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 38, pages 7224–7227, September 7, 2009
How to Cite
Takaya, J., Sangu, K. and Iwasawa, N. (2009), Molybdenum(0)-Promoted Carbonylative Cyclization of o-Haloaryl- and β-Haloalkenylimine Derivatives by Oxidative Addition of a Carbon(sp2)Halogen Bond: Preparation of Two Types of γ-Lactams. Angew. Chem., 121: 7224–7227. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902884
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!