We are grateful for the financial support provided by the Basic Research Program (973 Program) of China (grant no. 2010CB833203) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20621091 and 20772050). We thank Mingji Dai (Columbia University) for helpful discussions.
Construction of Two Vicinal Quaternary Carbons by Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation: Total Synthesis of Hyperolactone C and (−)-Biyouyanagin A†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 42, pages 7993–7996, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Du, C., Li, L., Li, Y. and Xie, Z. (2009), Construction of Two Vicinal Quaternary Carbons by Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation: Total Synthesis of Hyperolactone C and (−)-Biyouyanagin A. Angew. Chem., 121: 7993–7996. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902908
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20621091, 20772050
Vol. 121, Issue 49, 9375, Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!