We greatly appreciate the reviewers’ helpful comments. This study was supported by the Global COE Program “Practical Chemical Wisdom” from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). This work was also supported in part by the A3 Foresight Program “Synthesis and Structural Resolution of Novel Mesoporous Materials” from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Ferromagnetic Mesostructured Alloys: Design of Ordered Mesostructured Alloys with Multicomponent Metals from Lyotropic Liquid Crystals†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 42, pages 7932–7937, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Yamauchi, Y., Komatsu, M., Fuziwara, M., Nemoto, Y., Sato, K., Yokoshima, T., Sukegawa, H., Inomata, K. and Kuroda, K. (2009), Ferromagnetic Mesostructured Alloys: Design of Ordered Mesostructured Alloys with Multicomponent Metals from Lyotropic Liquid Crystals. Angew. Chem., 121: 7932–7937. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902934
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2009
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!