We wish to thank the California TRDRP (postdoctoral fellowships to X.H. and S.K.), Abbott Laboratories, Amgen, Merck, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Boehringer Ingelheim, the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, and Caltech for financial support. Lawrence Henling and Dr. Michael Day are gratefully acknowledged for X-ray crystallographic structure determination. Prof. David Horne is thanked for helpful discussions. The Bruker KAPPA APEX II X-ray diffractometer was purchased through an NSF CRIF:MU award to the California Institute of Technology, CHE-0639094. Dr. David VanderVelde and Dr. Scott Ross are acknowledged for NMR assistance.
Catalytic Enantioselective Stereoablative Alkylation of 3-Halooxindoles: Facile Access to Oxindoles with C3 All-Carbon Quaternary Stereocenters†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8181–8185, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Ma, S., Han, X., Krishnan, S., Virgil, Scott C. and Stoltz, Brian M. (2009), Catalytic Enantioselective Stereoablative Alkylation of 3-Halooxindoles: Facile Access to Oxindoles with C3 All-Carbon Quaternary Stereocenters. Angew. Chem., 121: 8181–8185. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902943
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2009
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!