This work was supported by the Creative Research Initiatives research fund (project title: Smart Molecular Memory) of the Ministry of Education Science and Technology (MEST) and the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF).
Molecular Monolayer Nonvolatile Memory with Tunable Molecules†
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 45, pages 8653–8656, October 26, 2009
How to Cite
Lee, J., Chang, H., Kim, S., Bang, G. and Lee, H. (2009), Molecular Monolayer Nonvolatile Memory with Tunable Molecules. Angew. Chem., 121: 8653–8656. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902990
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2009
- Ministry of Education Science and Technology (MEST)
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!