Support of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft is highly acknowledged. We also thank the referees for their valuable suggestions.
A Remarkable Base-Stabilized Bis(silylene) with a Silicon(I)–Silicon(I) Bond†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 45, pages 8688–8690, October 26, 2009
How to Cite
Sen, Sakya S., Jana, A., Roesky, Herbert W. and Schulzke, C. (2009), A Remarkable Base-Stabilized Bis(silylene) with a Silicon(I)–Silicon(I) Bond. Angew. Chem., 121: 8688–8690. doi: 10.1002/ange.200902995
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!