We acknowledge the support of this work by the NIH (X.B., 2 S06 GM063119-05). X.B is a Henry Dreyfus Teacher Scholar.
Nucleotide-Catalyzed Conversion of Racemic Zeolite-Type Zincophosphate into Enantioenriched Crystals†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 33, pages 6165–6167, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Chen, S. and Bu, X. (2009), Nucleotide-Catalyzed Conversion of Racemic Zeolite-Type Zincophosphate into Enantioenriched Crystals. Angew. Chem., 121: 6165–6167. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903001
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: 2 S06 GM063119-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!