We thank Dr. Shizue Mito for useful discussions and Dr. Ernesto Nakayasu and the U. T. El Paso Border Biomedical Research Center facility for access to, and training on, the GC–MS instrumentation. We also thank the Welch Foundation, Houston, TX for support of this research.
The Photochemical Irradiation of R3SiH in the Presence of [(η5-C5H5)Fe(CO)2CH3] in DMF Leads to Disiloxanes not Disilanes†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 38, pages 7186–7188, September 7, 2009
How to Cite
Sharma, Hemant K. and Pannell, Keith H. (2009), The Photochemical Irradiation of R3SiH in the Presence of [(η5-C5H5)Fe(CO)2CH3] in DMF Leads to Disiloxanes not Disilanes. Angew. Chem., 121: 7186–7188. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903021
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2009
- Welch Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!