This work was supported by the National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Canadian Foundation for Innovation, the University of Le Mans and the CNRS. Juliette, Victor, and Capucine Cougnon are also gratefully acknowledged.
Patterning of Surfaces by Oxidation of Amine-Containing Compounds Using Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy†
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 40, pages 7531–7533, September 21, 2009
How to Cite
Cougnon, C., Mauzeroll, J. and Bélanger, D. (2009), Patterning of Surfaces by Oxidation of Amine-Containing Compounds Using Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy. Angew. Chem., 121: 7531–7533. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903092
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2009
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- University of Le Mans
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!