This research is supported by the Department of Energy, Grant Number DE-FG36-08GO18074. We thank Trevor Clark at Materials Research Institute of Penn State University for help with the HRTEM and line profile scan experiments and helpful discussion.
Tantalum-Doped Titanium Dioxide Nanowire Arrays for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with High Open-Circuit Voltage†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8239–8242, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Feng, X., Shankar, K., Paulose, M. and Grimes, Craig A. (2009), Tantalum-Doped Titanium Dioxide Nanowire Arrays for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with High Open-Circuit Voltage. Angew. Chem., 121: 8239–8242. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903114
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2009
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG36-08GO18074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!