This work was supported by the CREST program of the JST, the global COE program (GCOE) “Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering” of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan, (MEXT), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the MEXT. A.Y. is grateful to JSPS for financial support.
Inorganic Cryptand: Size-Selective Strong Metallic Cation Encapsulation by a Disilicoicosatungstate (Si2W20) Polyoxometalate†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 38, pages 7189–7192, September 7, 2009
How to Cite
Yoshida, A., Nakagawa, Y., Uehara, K., Hikichi, S. and Mizuno, N. (2009), Inorganic Cryptand: Size-Selective Strong Metallic Cation Encapsulation by a Disilicoicosatungstate (Si2W20) Polyoxometalate. Angew. Chem., 121: 7189–7192. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903275
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan, (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!