The authors thank Dr. K. Hirose and Dr. J. M. Sanderson for providing the titration isotherm curve fitting program, Dr. Ezequiel Q. Morales for TOC graphic design, and Dr. David Tejedor and Dr. Fernando García-Tellado for helpful discussions. This research was supported by the Spanish MEC (CTQ2005-09074-C02-01 and 02), the MICINN-FEDER (CTQ2008-03334/BQU and CTQ2008-06806-C02-01/BQU), FICIC, the MSC ISCIII (RETICS RD06/0020/1046). R.C. thanks the Spanish MEC for an FPU fellowship.
Quantification of a CH–π Interaction Responsible for Chiral Discrimination and Evaluation of Its Contribution to Enantioselectivity†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 42, pages 7943–7948, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Carrillo, R., López-Rodríguez, M., Martín, Victor S. and Martín, T. (2009), Quantification of a CH–π Interaction Responsible for Chiral Discrimination and Evaluation of Its Contribution to Enantioselectivity. Angew. Chem., 121: 7943–7948. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903281
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2009
- Spanish MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2005-09074-C02-01
- MICINN-FEDER. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-03334/BQU, CTQ2008-06806-C02-01/BQU
- MSC ISCIII. Grant Number: RETICS RD06/0020/1046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!