Funding from the CNRS and Région Alsace is acknowledged (fellowships to F.D. and J.L.).
A Rapidly Shuttling Copper-Complexed Rotaxane with Three Different Chelating Groups in Its Axis†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 45, pages 8684–8687, October 26, 2009
How to Cite
Collin, J.-P., Durola, F., Lux, J. and Sauvage, J.-P. (2009), A Rapidly Shuttling Copper-Complexed Rotaxane with Three Different Chelating Groups in Its Axis. Angew. Chem., 121: 8684–8687. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903311
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!