We thank the New Zealand Foundation for Research, Science and Technology for the award of a Top Achiever Doctoral Scholarship to K.Y.T. and D.C.K.R. We are also grateful to Profs. Y. Kita and Fujioka for providing an authentic sample of 6.
An Efficient Formal Synthesis of the Human Telomerase Inhibitor (±)-γ-Rubromycin†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8140–8144, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Rathwell, Dominea C. K., Yang, S.-H., Tsang, Kit Y. and Brimble, Margaret A. (2009), An Efficient Formal Synthesis of the Human Telomerase Inhibitor (±)-γ-Rubromycin. Angew. Chem., 121: 8140–8144. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903316
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2009
- New Zealand Foundation for Research, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!