These authors contributed equally to this work.
[O−NSR]TiCl3-Catalyzed Copolymerization of Ethylene with Functionalized Olefins†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8243–8246, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Yang, X.-H., Liu, C.-R., Wang, C., Sun, X.-L., Guo, Y.-H., Wang, X.-K., Wang, Z., Xie, Z. and Tang, Y. (2009), [O−NSR]TiCl3-Catalyzed Copolymerization of Ethylene with Functionalized Olefins. Angew. Chem., 121: 8243–8246. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903334
We are grateful for the financial support from the Natural Sciences Foundation of China (No. 20821002 and 20672131), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (Grant No. 2006CB806105), the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality and Chinese Academy of Sciences, and NSFC/RGC of Hong Kong Joint Research Scheme (Grant No. 20710011 to Y.T. and N CUHK446/06 to Z.X.). [O−NSR]=[(1Z,3Z)-1,3-diphenyl-3-(2-(methylthio)ethylimino)prop-1-en-1-olate].
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2009
- Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20821002, 20672131
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806105
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- NSFC/RGC of Hong Kong Joint Research Scheme. Grant Numbers: 20710011, N CUHK446/06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!