These authors contributed equally to this work.
[O−NSR]TiCl3-Catalyzed Copolymerization of Ethylene with Functionalized Olefins†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8243–8246, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Yang, X.-H., Liu, C.-R., Wang, C., Sun, X.-L., Guo, Y.-H., Wang, X.-K., Wang, Z., Xie, Z. and Tang, Y. (2009), [O−NSR]TiCl3-Catalyzed Copolymerization of Ethylene with Functionalized Olefins. Angew. Chem., 121: 8243–8246. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903334
We are grateful for the financial support from the Natural Sciences Foundation of China (No. 20821002 and 20672131), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (Grant No. 2006CB806105), the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality and Chinese Academy of Sciences, and NSFC/RGC of Hong Kong Joint Research Scheme (Grant No. 20710011 to Y.T. and N CUHK446/06 to Z.X.). [O−NSR]=[(1Z,3Z)-1,3-diphenyl-3-(2-(methylthio)ethylimino)prop-1-en-1-olate].
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2009
- Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20821002, 20672131
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806105
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- NSFC/RGC of Hong Kong Joint Research Scheme. Grant Numbers: 20710011, N CUHK446/06
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.