This work was supported by an Australian Research Council Discovery Project Grant (C.J.K.), an Australian PhD Award, and Post-Graduate Research Awards (Y.W.) from the Australian Government and the Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering. ISIS facilities were accessed under the Major National Research Facilities Program.
Local Vibrational Mechanism for Negative Thermal Expansion: A Combined Neutron Scattering and First-Principles Study†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 595–598, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Peterson, Vanessa K., Kearley, Gordon J., Wu, Y., Ramirez-Cuesta, A., Kemner, E. and Kepert, Cameron J. (2010), Local Vibrational Mechanism for Negative Thermal Expansion: A Combined Neutron Scattering and First-Principles Study. Angew. Chem., 122: 595–598. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903366
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2009
- Australian Research Council Discovery Project Grant
- Australian Government
- Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!