We thank Dr. Zhenqiang Wang and Sergio J. Garibay for helpful discussions, and Dr. Y. Su for performing the mass spectrometry experiments. This work was supported by U.C.S.D., the NSF (CHE-0546531; instrumentation grants CHE-9709183, CHE-0116662 and CHE-0741968), and the DOE (BES Grant No. DE-FG02-08ER46519).
Engineering a Metal–Organic Framework Catalyst by Using Postsynthetic Modification†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 40, pages 7560–7563, September 21, 2009
How to Cite
Tanabe, Kristine K. and Cohen, Seth M. (2009), Engineering a Metal–Organic Framework Catalyst by Using Postsynthetic Modification. Angew. Chem., 121: 7560–7563. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903433
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0546531
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ER46519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!