This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (BK2009245), New Century Excellent Talents in University (07-0430), and the “973” Project (2009CB929501).
Sol–Gel Autocombustion Synthesis of Metals and Metal Alloys†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 45, pages 8681–8683, October 26, 2009
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Yang, S., Hua, Z. and Huang, H. (2009), Sol–Gel Autocombustion Synthesis of Metals and Metal Alloys. Angew. Chem., 121: 8681–8683. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903444
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2009245
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: 07-0430
- “973” Project. Grant Number: 2009CB929501
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!