This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (BK2009245), New Century Excellent Talents in University (07-0430), and the “973” Project (2009CB929501).
Sol–Gel Autocombustion Synthesis of Metals and Metal Alloys†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 45, pages 8681–8683, October 26, 2009
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Yang, S., Hua, Z. and Huang, H. (2009), Sol–Gel Autocombustion Synthesis of Metals and Metal Alloys. Angew. Chem., 121: 8681–8683. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903444
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2009245
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: 07-0430
- “973” Project. Grant Number: 2009CB929501
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.