This work was supported by the Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique, Direction de l’Energie Nucléaire. We thank Jean-François Jacquot, Colette Lebrun, Lionel Dubois, and Pierre A. Bayle for their help with spectroscopic characterization.
Stable Pentavalent Uranyl Species and Selective Assembly of a Polymetallic Mixed-Valent Uranyl Complex by Cation–Cation Interactions†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 45, pages 8629–8632, October 26, 2009
How to Cite
Mougel, V., Horeglad, P., Nocton, G., Pécaut, J. and Mazzanti, M. (2009), Stable Pentavalent Uranyl Species and Selective Assembly of a Polymetallic Mixed-Valent Uranyl Complex by Cation–Cation Interactions. Angew. Chem., 121: 8629–8632. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903457
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!