We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20732006, 20821002), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2009CB825300), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences for generous financial support.
Asymmetric Construction of Polycyclic Indoles through Olefin Cross-Metathesis/Intramolecular Friedel–Crafts Alkylation under Sequential Catalysis†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 40, pages 7564–7567, September 21, 2009
How to Cite
Cai, Q., Zhao, Z.-A. and You, S.-L. (2009), Asymmetric Construction of Polycyclic Indoles through Olefin Cross-Metathesis/Intramolecular Friedel–Crafts Alkylation under Sequential Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 121: 7564–7567. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903462
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20732006, 20821002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!