This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant (NRL program: R0A-2005-000-10074-0(2009)) and WCU program: R31-2008-000-10055-0 funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST).
Hydrogen Gas Sensor Based on Proton-Conducting Clathrate Hydrate†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 46, pages 8843–8846, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Cha, J.-H., Lee, W. and Lee, H. (2009), Hydrogen Gas Sensor Based on Proton-Conducting Clathrate Hydrate. Angew. Chem., 121: 8843–8846. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903501
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2009
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R0A-2005-000-10074-0(2009)
- WCU program. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10055-0
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!