We thank Evgeny Danilov of the Ohio Laboratory for Kinetic Spectrometry (BGSU) for experimental assistance. J.J.R. acknowledges NSF (CHE-0809669), Ohio University, Condensed Matter and Surface Science (CMSS), and the NanoBioTechnology Initiative (NBTI) for partial funding. B.M. acknowledges NDSEG for a fellowship.
Two-Color Reversible Switching in a Photochromic Ruthenium Sulfoxide Complex†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 45, pages 8708–8710, October 26, 2009
How to Cite
McClure, B. and Rack, Jeffrey J. (2009), Two-Color Reversible Switching in a Photochromic Ruthenium Sulfoxide Complex. Angew. Chem., 121: 8708–8710. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903553
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0809669
- Ohio University
- Condensed Matter and Surface Science (CMSS)
- NanoBioTechnology Initiative (NBTI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!