This research was supported by the CREST project of JST, for which M.F. is the principal investigator, and also in part by the Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering), MEXT (Japan). This work was approved by KEK and SPring-8 (No. 20086G052 and 2007B2004, respectively).
Conformational Preferences of Short Peptide Fragments†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 46, pages 8851–8854, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Hatakeyama, Y., Sawada, T., Kawano, M. and Fujita, M. (2009), Conformational Preferences of Short Peptide Fragments. Angew. Chem., 121: 8851–8854. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903563
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2009
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!