We thank Dr. Alexander Sukernick for his help with e-beam writing experiments for the electrical devices preparation. This study was partially supported by the Israel Science Foundation (ISF), Legacy Program, Israel.
Tube-in-Tube and Wire-in-Tube Nano Building Blocks: Towards the Realization of Multifunctional Nanoelectronic Devices†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 46, pages 8855–8858, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Ishai, M. and Patolsky, F. (2009), Tube-in-Tube and Wire-in-Tube Nano Building Blocks: Towards the Realization of Multifunctional Nanoelectronic Devices. Angew. Chem., 121: 8855–8858. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903583
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2009
- Israel Science Foundation (ISF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!