This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2005CB221407, 2009CB623507), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20773118), and the Programme for Strategic Scientific Alliances between China and the Netherlands (2008DFB50130).
In Situ UV Raman Spectroscopic Study on the Synthesis Mechanism of AlPO-5†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 46, pages 8899–8903, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Fan, F., Feng, Z., Sun, K., Guo, M., Guo, Q., Song, Y., Li, W. and Li, C. (2009), In Situ UV Raman Spectroscopic Study on the Synthesis Mechanism of AlPO-5. Angew. Chem., 121: 8899–8903. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903601
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2005CB221407, 2009CB623507
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20773118
- Programme for Strategic Scientific Alliances between China and the Netherlands. Grant Number: 2008DFB50130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!