This research was supported by a grant from NIGMS (R01GM086196-01). We thank Prof. Matthew Bogyo at Stanford for access to the mass spectrometry facility.
A Biocompatible Condensation Reaction for the Labeling of Terminal Cysteine Residues on Proteins†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 51, pages 9838–9842, December 14, 2009
How to Cite
Ren, H., Xiao, F., Zhan, K., Kim, Y.-P., Xie, H., Xia, Z. and Rao, J. (2009), A Biocompatible Condensation Reaction for the Labeling of Terminal Cysteine Residues on Proteins. Angew. Chem., 121: 9838–9842. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903627
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2009
- NIGMS. Grant Number: R01GM086196-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!